Falcon-Vision was established in 1996 by a group of engineers who had formerly worked together for several years on the development of industrial image processing solutions.
Every manufacturer in the world wants to reduce the number of defective products, therefore 100% quality control - i.e. one that covers every item - is increasingly becoming a general requirement. The devices of Falcon-Vision meet this expectation superbly, since they perform measurements without contact and give instant results.
Our company is a supplier to market-leading international companies operating in several industries. From engineering to image processing and analysis we combine a wild range of different technologies to create an offering of measuring instruments used constantly by our customers in various industries (electronics, pharmaceutical industry, automotive industry,…).
We offer complex solutions for product testing problems in cooperation with our customers.
Falcon-Vision has been constantly developing since 1996. By now we have grown into a company with a stable background. We supply appliances to distant parts of the world (such as Mexico, China, Japan). Our scope of activities ranges from the manufacturing of mechanical special-purpose machines through code controlling systems used in the pharmaceutical or food industry, all the way to the testing of large size castings with micron accuracy.
In the beginning we were only involved in image processing, but over 10 years ago we also established our own mechanical, electric and machine control departments.
- We supply turnkey systems
- we perform the entire scope of development and production ourselves in our site,
- our own professionals do installation and commissioning anywhere in the world.
- We provide full 7/24 repair services in any point of the world.
- We often perform joint developments with our customers. We provide testing equipment and laboratory instruments (3D scanner, intelligent cameras and code readers, linear drive, conveyor belt...) for these
- you are concerned that your customer may have quality complaints regarding your products,
- you would like develop your quality management system and
- increase your competitive edge - by more reliable quality -,
- and need assistance with that,
Our systems in the world
Management of operations
Sales & Marketing
Mrs. Krisztina Kovács-Kobzos