QualiLine-C 2.0 Project
QualiLine-C 2.0 Project
Dec 17, 2015
QualiLine-C 2.0 development
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 666774.
We developed several QualiLine-C inline casting inspection machines as turnkey systems according to market requirements. Recently, our customers' demands have been widening. They are requiring faster, simpler and more flexible measuring machines. After discussions with our customers we have come to the conclusion that the best way to increase our productivity and satisfy more customers would be to make our system modular which would help the customer to pick and choose the different inspection modules in a flexible and efficient way. This would mean we can mass produce the modules which would speed up the service and reduce the price. In addition, development of new innovative modules is also foreseen to further improve the accuracy, flexibility and to give the opportunity to inspect such geometries which were not possible in the past.
QualiLine-C 2.0 Milestones
The project started in 2015 and we have already passed few milestones:
- Market and business model testing
- Communication Plan definition
- Specification of the modules
- Modular system design
- As we are over the system design we started to work out the first modules in details. Arriving to the next milestone we will hereby inform you about it.
QualiLine-C-2.0 is unique with its complex and the modular approach. The customer can gain an “all in one”, 100%, on-line quality control system with adequate supporting service, which is capable to fulfil the requirements of the variable production. The customers may apply continuous improvement processes on their production line without compromise.
The QualiLine-C-2.0 will have more accuracy and the same reliability as the tailor made QualiLine-C and will have a number of other additional benefits.
- The new QualiLine-C-2.0 will have added functions compared to the basic ones available for the standard QualiLine-C
- The robotic arm will allow more flexible and faster inspection
- The air stream module will have a huge novelty as no other system can inspect holes.
- The current time from order to delivery for a QualiLine-C is 6 months at present, by having a modular system this time will be reduced to 16 weeks due to less time needed for design and manufacturing.
- Modular system
- Air stream measurement
- Configurator software
Here is the real benefit of the leading edge solution provided by QualiLine-C-2.0. No one of the competitors is providing a system, which is:
- easy to adopt,
- the best fit modules can be selected,
- the latest technical development results will be available for upgrading the earlier investments,
- principles of the continuous improvement process can be applied and
- lifetime service in repair and development is provided,
- without compromise in quality and reliability.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 666774”