Our QualiLine-C systems have been used in production lines since 1998 providing an inline optical vision solution for quality control systems at car manufacturers and automotive suppliers worldwide.
In our product range we offer line-integrated, high-speed and high precision measurement and quality control systems for 100% inspection of cylinder heads, engine blocks and other castings.
Our optical testing devices that outspeed CMM systems by multiple scales in terms of cycle times, allow the system to eliminate defective products coming from the production line as well as to exclude human subjectivity in qualifying processes.
Common features of our equipment, in addition to best satisfying our Customers' needs, are accuracy and reliability.
The QualiLine-C product range includes
- compact casting inspection systems with 60-second cycle time and with just a few cameras,
- measurement equipment with 30-second cycle time capable of taking measurement on more than 700 geometric parameters,
- flexible measuring machines utilizing robots,
- twin-machine construction with 12-second cycle time and more than 100 cameras for taking measurements and to check penetration through passage-ways and material porosity.
Our 100% inspection solution, instead of random tests on products, was introduced based on the cycle time requirement adapted to the speed of the production line.
At present we are working on the QualiLine-C Version 2.0 which will be highly modular and will contain high-tech novelties.
- Cgk and GRR-enabled measurements, according to the MSA4 standard
- Combined, flexible solutions,
the “skills” of our the stand-alone QualiLine products may be combined, as required, in the QualiLine-C system:
- classic optical measurements
- 2D scanning
- 3D scanning
- measurements by robots
- surface reconstruction tests
- broken core inspection
- water jacket inspection
- production support
- System support 24/7
- Provision of parts for the entire life cycle of the system
- Online diagnostics
- Remote access
- Regular trainings, updates and maintenance
- measurement of cast surfaces
- measurement of finished surfaces
- testing the integrity of surfaces
- measurement of the position and diameter of bores
- testing the existence of bores (for a length of up to 300 mm)
- testing the existence of threads
- testing the existence of other parts (e.g. stud bolts)
- porosity and cavity test
- contour test
- testing of flatness, perpendicularity and parallelism
- leakage (e.g. water and oil room)
Our systems in operation
- we have 40+ systems operating all over the world
- in China, Russia, Hungary, Czech, Germany, Mexico
QualiLine-C 2.0 development
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 666774.
We developed several QualiLine-C inline casting inspection machines as turnkey systems according to market requirements. Recently, our customers' demands have been widening. They are requiring faster, simpler and more flexible measuring machines. After discussions with our customers we have come to the conclusion that the best way to increase our productivity and satisfy more customers would be to make our system modular which would help the customer to pick and choose the different inspection modules in a flexible and efficient way. This would mean we can mass produce the modules which would speed up the service and reduce the price. In addition, development of new innovative modules is also foreseen to further improve the accuracy, flexibility and to give the opportunity to inspect such geometries which were not possible in the past.
QualiLine-C 2.0 Milestones
The project started in 2015 and we have already passed few milestones:
- Market and business model testing
- Communication Plan definition
- Specification of the modules
- Modular system design
- As we are over the system design we started to work out the first modules in details. Arriving to the next milestone we will hereby inform you about it.